Gratitude – Week 2
So, as you know, I am a full-time wife, mother, and I work part-time within an academy’s sixth form. Needless to say – time is a big issue!
With all the house work and being pulled to be ‘all things to all men’ being ‘me’ is a distant memory which I clinging onto with both hands.
Me time is important and something that I’m determined to make time for!
This week I made time for me.
What does me time look like?
- God Time
- Praying and reading His word and applying it to my life
- Hubby Time
- As we are one (need I say anymore…)
- I worked out 4 times this week.
- Saxophone Time
- My saxophone is like my neglected other-half whose time is restricted to time and availability.
- Public Relations
- Which is a whole new world that I am discovering and learning to love.
It has been a good week :)